- Intelligent Compaction in Road Construction – Heather Hegi, University of Minnesota
- Lake Water Quality in Canoe Country – Charles Rose, St. Cloud State University
- Spatial Scaling Issue Analysis for Hydrological Modeling Using DEMs with Different Resolution – Willy Mekeel, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Periglacial Landform Mapping in the White Mountains of California using GIS and GPS – Nicole Rietz, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- The Forest Returns: Exploring the Relationship of Policy to Landscape in the Cutover, Douglas County, Wisconsin, 1906-2006 – Geoffrey Maas, MCEA
- Using Remote Sensing to Estimate Common Tansy Distribution: Woodside Prairie Restoration Site, Minnesota – Matthew Fahrenbruch, University of North Dakota Geography
- The Wisconsin Bordner Survey; A Look at the Past a Tool for Today – Jereczek John, Wisconsin DNR
- Mapping the Options – Elizabeth Boyer, 1000 Friends of Minnesota
- Impaired Waters, Watershed Districts and Watershed Management Organizations in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area, Minnesota – Thomas Pearson, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- A Spatial Statistical Analysis of the Minnesota 2008 General Election – Tim Jacobson, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Applications of GIS: Le Sueur County Mineral Resource Protection utilizing GIS Mapping – Nick McCabe, I&S Group
- MinnesotaView: Advancing Remote Sensing Applications, Education and Research in Minnesota – Marvin Bauer, University of Minnesota
- GIS Applications for Wind Farm Development – Anjali Malhotra, HDR Inc.
- GIS and Transmission Siting: Two States Model Development and Comparison – Ann Fossum, HDR Inc.