24th Annual Conference and Workshops
October 1-3, 2014 Rochester, Minnesota
Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
The conference will feature workshops, technical sessions, panel discussions, technology demonstrations, project updates, a poster gallery and national speakers.
For those interested in showcasing your work, we invite abstract submissions as they are the foundation of the Conference. Abstract submissions are due June 27th, 2014 in the form of:
- Panel Discussions,
- Web Maps, and/or
- Product Demonstrations.
The theme of “Without Boundaries” the Consortium will highlight the following topics:
- Free and open data,
- Mobile technologies,
- Expansion beyond the GIS field,
- Programming, and
- Google Glass
Highlights of the Conference:
- Student Assistantship Program,
- A Vendor Technology Demonstration Area in the exhibit hall,
- A modified Exhibitor Area,
- Enhancements to the Geolounge,
- Workshops for all skill levels, and
- A downloadable Justification Letter to Attend.